Markiewicz & Company Pty Ltd will be referred to as “Markiewicz & Co” or “M&Co” or “we” or “us” or “our”.
By submitting an application or registering interest for employment with Markiewicz & Co you will supply us with personal information that is subject to data protection legislation in Australia and in the country in which you are based.
Because of the nature of Markiewicz & Co, it is common for personal information collected by the prospective employing entity to be disclosed to other entities in the Markiewicz Group. The purpose of that disclosure is in connection with your application for employment and for those entities to assist in providing administrative and human resources support services, risk management and for the overall management of Markiewicz Group.
These entities may be located in another jurisdiction, and personal information may be transferred to other jurisdictions with different data protection laws. Each of the Markiewicz & Co employing entities is responsible for the shared use of personal information within the Markiewicz Group and endeavours to ensure that access to and use of the Personal Information is appropriately limited to prevent its misuse or unlawful disclosure.
You should be aware that:
Once submitted we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to assess and administer your application for employment in accordance with our standard recruitment practices, including conducting psychometric testing and reference checks
- to communicate with you in relation to your application
- to monitor and review our recruitment practices.
- If your application is unsuccessful we may retain your information on file in case a more appropriate opportunity becomes available. You are free to contact us if you do not wish us to retain your information.
- You can contact us by phone, fax, mail or email and request access to your personal information. In normal circumstances, we will give you full access to your personal information, however there may be some legal or administrative reason to deny you access - in which case we will tell you our reason.
- You may request amendments, corrections or deletions if your personal information is inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
- You are not required by law to disclose your personal information to us, but we may not be able to accept or process your application for employment if you do not supply this information.
You can contact us by phoning +61 2 9225 0999, faxing us at +61 2 9225 0998, writing to Markiewicz Careers, GPO Box 2237 Sydney NSW 2001 Australia, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.