Wealth management and investment seminars to inform and inspire
Markiewicz & Co. holds occasional informal seminars covering a variety of wealth management and investment topics. These events also provide an opportunity to gain insights into the Markiewicz & Co. approach.
These presentations last approximately one hour and include time for questions from the floor, as well as the opportunity to speak personally to a Markiewicz & Co. adviser over light refreshments afterwards. There is no charge to attend, however pre-registration is required.
Some of the topics covered in our seminars include:
- How to establish a self-managed super fund
- Planning for retirement
- An overview of investment products
- How investment mandates work
- Developing a personal wealth portfolio
- Succession and estate planning
- Leveraging the power of Nextrend foresight.